He put a tortilla on a record player and heard this!
OK, you expected that, it was corny but gotta admit, it was funny.
Well, here are some fun facts about tortillas for your consumption:
Funky Facts About Tortillas
– tortillas are basically flat bread made from wheat or corn
– the average Mexican family eats over two pounds of tortilla a day
– “tortilla” is derived from “torta” which is “round cake” in Spanish
– there is actually a National Tortilla Chip Day – it’s every February 24th
– the first known tortillas existed about 10,000 BC
– tortillas are the most popular “ethnic” bread in the world
– it’s rumored that Jennifer Aniston’s favorite snack food are tortilla chips
(top photo credit: wikimedia commons)